Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lauren Conrad: I Don't Talk to Heidi Montag Anymore

By Zach Johnson
Lauren Conrad can forgive, but she can't forget.
"I don't talk to Heidi [Montag]," The Hills alum, 26, tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out Friday). "I still hang out with Stephanie [Pratt] a lot. I run into the other girls and say hi, but everyone is so busy doing their own thing. It's nice to see them every once in a while."
Conrad, who's promoting the release of her new novel, The Fame Game, says that while she's "grateful" for her time on MTV, she's happy "not being filmed all the time."
"I miss a lot of people that I got to work with, though. I had such a nice experience with everyone," Conrad explains. "I still keep in touch with a lot of the people from production and people I got to work with. I miss seeing them every day, but I'm happier now."
Would Conrad ever consider doing a reality TV show again?
"Never say never, but as of now, I'm not currently looking to be on television. I think I'm in a good place where I'm very busy and I'm very fortunate to be able to do a lot of things that I really enjoy doing. Maybe someday."
For more on Conrad -- including the latest on her love life, exclusive details on The Fame Game, and much more! -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, on sale Friday
Check back later in the week - I'll scan the article as soon as I get my copy. : )
Click here for more posts on Lauren Conrad
credit - Us Weekly
~Kelli at Hills Freak

No comments:

Post a Comment