Monday, January 16, 2012

Lauren Conrad at the 2012 Golden Globes After Party




Lauren Conrad arrives at 13th Annual Warner Bros. and InStyle Golden Globe awards after party at the Beverly Hilton hotel on January 15, 2012 in Beverly Hills, California.
Lauren blogged:
"Last night I went to the 13th Annual Warner Bros. & InStyle Golden Globe After Party at the Beverly Hilton. I had a great time catching up with old friends and thoroughly enjoyed the party. As for my attire, I decided to go for a “less is more” look. I wore a Paper Crown dress, Jimmy Choo heels and a Christian Louboutin clutch."
She looks great - I hope we get to see more photos. : )
Click here for more on Lauren Conrad
credit - zimbio, popsuggar, laurenconrad.com, thanks p! : )
~Kelli at Hills Freak

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress! Lauren has been looking so lovely lately.

    ReplyDelete