Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Are Expecting Their First Child!


By Jennifer Garcia
Last year provided some ups and downs for Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler, who broke off their engagement in July. But after reconciling in November, they're starting off 2012 with big news.
"We are thrilled to announce we are expecting our first child together," they tell PEOPLE exclusively. "It's an amazing time in our life and we can't wait to meet the new addition to our growing family."
Shortly after Cavallari, 25, and her Chicago Bears quarterback beau, 28, renewed their engagement, the former Hills star and Dancing with the Stars contestant said, "Sometimes, in order for things to get better, they have to end – even if it's momentarily."
Cavallari's rep from EMC-BOWERY also confirms the pregnancy.
Awww, I'm so excited for them!!!!



Above: Kristin leaving Erewhon Natural Food Market in West Hollywood on Jan. 21, 2012.
Click here for more posts on Kristin & Jay
credit - people.com, tlfan, thanks for the heads up p! : )
~Kelli at Hills Freak

9 comments:

  1. when? that's why they got back together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super surprised but i think she would make a cool mama.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i wasnt expecting that!! But i wish them well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also shocked. I thought Kristin was one of the smarter Hills girls...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not believe, I am shocked, I see DISAPPEAR FROM THE MEDIA TO MY FAVORITE STAR!!! ;รง

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have a good feeling about this. I do think she'll make a good mother but for some reason I don't trust Jay Cutler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can not wait to see her pregnant.

    i am also kid of shocked. they barely rekindled their relationship....shouldn't they make sure it's actually going to last this time? i guess the nice thing about being a celeb is you have plenty of money to spend on the baby, and so she really doesn't need a husband

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they got back together because they wanted to and not because she was pregnant.
    I'm happy for her but it makes me nervous how fast everything happened. Still I can't help but wish her the best and I hope it all works out. For sure she will be a good Mama.

    ReplyDelete